Monday, May 15, 2017

2.6 Social Groups and Baby Daddy Drama


Welcome back! Now that all of generation two are elders (save Laurel), I decided it wound be fun to have a "Mature Trees" social group for the family. I send them to dinner at Chez Llama, but all of them immediately needed to pee. It might pose a problem.


…Especially considering the fact that every two seconds someone gets up to go to the bathroom. At least Laurel is dependable.


All in all, it's a pretty cute family dinner. Unfortunately not everyone fits at one table, though.


Meanwhile back at home…

Hazel: Does it concern either of you that we've eaten nothing but quiche, pie, and cake that our grandmother made? Especially since we've never actually met our grandmother.

Apple: Nonsense, we've met her dozens of times!

Hazel: I don't quite think it counts as she's a ghost…


Olive: Don't listen to Hazel. It totally counts. I've had the best conversations of my life with Salim.

Apple: Right? Salim is the coolest!


While the parents are away, they decide it would  be great fun to have some friends over. Cale, being one of two eligible male teenagers in town, saunters in a little bit too full of himself––and perhaps also with a broken leg. I'm not really sure what's going on there.


Advik: Damn girl, can I have some of that shuffle?

Olive: No, my grandmother made it two generations ago.


Advik: Uh. Wait. What?

Olive: Apple was right. It can be fun to mess with people.

You look way too pleased with yourself.


Why aren't you guys socializing?

Olive: They're all lame.

Apple: Can we just invite our cousins over? I like them better.

Hazel: I'm cool with just watching TV, honestly.


Hazel: I mean look at the way Paul is kneading that dough.

Olive: Someone get me out of here.


What's up, Hazel?

Hazel: I don't like her.

What? Why? What's wrong with Moriah?

Hazel: She's watching TV in sunglasses.

Okay…Fair point.


Apple: Hear me out––what if we take her into mom's lab and––

Olive: No, Apple. Can I please just go to bed or something?


Zechariah doesn't seem too fond of Moriah either.

Zechariah: But *how* do you see?


Apple: So, tell me Cale, do you enjoy vegetables?

Cale: Funny. Kale. Unfortunately kale hasn't been brought to TS4 yet. I doubt it ever will. Such texture!

Apple: Sadly, you're right.


Apple: But I do like the way you responded to my covert insult.

Cale: I've had some experience.


Zechariah: Get me the hell out of here.

No one is keeping you here, Zechariah.

Zechariah: As long as there's food, I will be here.

Point taken. Food is nice.


Zechariah: I mean look how beautiful this––this––this thing is.


Olive: *grumble grumble grumble* You guys woke me up from my nap.

Frankie: *laugh* I'm not really sorry. It's only like nine PM.


Also, these two spend some time bonding and it's really cute. Myrtle's an adorable intelligent old woman. And she looks so much like Olive!


I'm also really glad I installed that mod so I could adjust the elder lifespan. Now she gets to fully know her daughters, and that seems to make us both very happy!


Apple: Why are people always here?


Cale: I know, right?

Apple: Yeah, I mean you too. Stop looking so smug.


Meanwhile, Art has been napping a LOT in  his old age. He's either always napping or painting.


Oh look, it's another teen party!


SUCH! SMUG!


And yet the smug works so well on Apple. But look at his beady eyes! And don't get me started on the nose!


Also, guess who is inside the bar? Cale's dad! Who is smoking! Ugh, Apple, can you date him instead?


And instead the only teen boys are these goons.


Advik: Heyyyyy.

Hazel: No.


The less constant skilling means that there's lots of time for gardening, which Myrtle has always loved.


Art on the other hand, being newly retired, doesn't quite know what to do with his time. I've been failing terribly at getting him through his soulmate aspiration. He's only on level two. Sorry Art!


Feeling bad about being the worst simmer, I let these two have some fun.


 What's wrong, Hazel?

Hazel: I'm just really tired of quiche. And I also want to go to a club.

This generation is social that I honestly don't even know what to do.


So I send them to a club for a while…


And they look ridiculous for a while…Although the two Srivastava boys are out here floating around, they've been quite busy. In fact, they're both young adults now!


Clayton gets Hanna Olivas pregnant…


And Beau gets Aya Ferhat pregnant…


…But then Aya ends up marrying Beau's brother Clayton…and then Beau gets Houda Ichmawin pregnant…So…What? MC COMMAND CENTER CALM TF DOWN THIS IS SOME SERIOUS FAMILY DRAMA!


And then send them home for an early night so they can get up before school and skill. 

Hazel: I hate you. 

I know. It's fine. 


And somehow before we know it, it's time for Olive's birthday.


And she's gorgeous and super unique looking as usual! I do decide, though, that she won't be heir since she just looks like and reminds me SO MUCH of Myrtle. Just because I've never played around with a somewhat evil, klepto sim, I've decided to go ahead and make Apple heir this round. 

Apple: SERIOUSLY?

Don't get too excited. 


So I figure I can go ahead and move Olive out to her own shoddy apartment in San Myshuno. I know everyone in that house has been driving you crazy. You're welcome!

Olive: BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER.


Just an update on the F-ING CRAZY SRIVASTAVA BABY DRAMA: Clayton and Aya move into an apartment in San Myshuno. I'm low-key concerned for Beau and Clayton's relationship. YIKES.


Anyways, this is Aya. Who I am kind of annoyed with already. Like what are you doing?


Anyways, Clayton and Aya live in an apartment together where they are raising…Beau and Aya's son, Pablo.

I'm so confused. I'm just going to leave this here out of confusion. Until next time, if the entire world hasn't imploded or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment