Saturday, May 6, 2017

2.5 The First Flames


Welcome back to the Awkward Tree Legacy. Amidst finals, let us all take a deep breath in to relax.


And perhaps now some stretches. Good. What next?


An incense fire, naturally! Luckily it was put out with minimal damage––well, except for the larger microscope on the other side of the wall that cost a few thousand simoleons. But no one died!


We did unfortunately find ourselves with a pretty hefty glitch. Myrtle got stuck like this, and I tried every possible method of resetting her. Finally I had to just reload the household, and she turned out fine again. Oh, glitches!


In other news, these yoga bunnies have recently become the best of friends, which I absolutely love. They have nothing in common, so it's cute. Also, the genetic variety this generation is absolutely wild!


Olive: This pan meurto is wonderful, Mom.

Art: Yes, it is. Why don't we go to the city anymore?

Myrtle: Art…I don't think we've ever been to the city before.

Art: Ah, it must have been before we got married. *Sigh* Maybe once I've reached the top of my career and retire.


Hazel: Have you been into the city?

Apple: No, I haven't. Although, I bet there are a lot of scam-artists I could learn from…

You probably shouldn't say these things out loud, Apple.


Hazel: Will you take me sometime?

Apple: Sure, maybe when you're older. Then we can go to the bars and karaoke, too.


Awkward standing around outside of a pub? Well, if it isn't another Teen-y Arbor club meeting!


Olive: Why is Death *always*at the bar with us?

Apple: I dunno, but it's kind of cool.

Clayton: There is going to be a very special man out there for you, Apple.

Apple: I know. Maybe it's the reaper himself!

Olive: …I should take you home, shouldn't I?


Apple: What, no, it's fine! Ugh, I'll just eat now.


Beau meets a new friend. His name is Hamza.


However, it looks like Hamza is less interested in getting to know the Srivastava boys, and more interested in getting to know the Arbor ladies.


What's wrong, Olive?

Olive: I got up for two seconds, and Hamza sits down.

Hamza was already sitting there.

Olive: No, the other guy. His name is also Hamza.

Well, that's peculiar. I see Hamza 1 is staring at you.

Olive: Yeah, it's freaking me out. Especially considering the fact that he's married.

Oh…


Olive: But, regardless, Apple is getting all of the attention. And Hamza 2 isn't that bad looking either.

Well, you have kind of just been sitting there sulking the whole night. You're just like your mom. I'm surprised you don't have the gloomy trait, too.


 In other news, Laurel's twin boys grow up, and wow are they attractive! Anyways, this is Zechariah.


 And this is Frankie. Just like Camellia's boys, they look eerily similar.


Apple and Hazel are starting to get closer, which is definitely exciting! I always feel bad for the youngest out of three.


While this may look like just another teen hang out, it is not! It's Myrtle's birthday party at Camellia's!


That doesn't mean the cousins can't be cute and adorable though ;)


Speaking of cute and adorable, though…since childhood! Love them!


All in all, it's a fun party. Myrtle gets to interact with both her kids and nephews.


But we end up with a bit of a glitch AGAIN. I should never have parties at Camellia's house, because this always happens. Instead of Myrtle blowing out the candles, like was in her queue, Apple came over and blew out the candles and aged into an adult. Ugh. I went into CAS and when I came out, though, the party had stopped and everything seemed to start over––all the guests were gone and Apple wasn't an adult yet. So? I don't know? Anyways, we threw the party again and everything went according to plan.


And now my gen 2 heir is a little old lady!


And the very next day is Hazel's birthday!



Hazel is beautiful and looks very similar to Apple, but with brown eyes and hair. Still, what a diverse little generation! She has the big family aspiration, is hot headed, and gains the insider trait. Looks like we might be having an heir poll soon!


I'll leave you with a picture of what everyone managed to do at Hazel's birthday before she even aged up. Good Lord, this family is full of slobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment