Wednesday, January 17, 2018

4.2 Awkward Birthday Revelations




Welcome back to Arbor Estate, where we have Bay helping (cough*doing*cough) Poplar work on a school project.


In other news, it's also the twins birthdays! Apparently this was the only picture I took of Balsam…but…this is not what he normally looks like.


And here is also Magnolia pre-makeover.

Poplar: Heh heh, this heirship is going to be a piece of cake.


Don't count your eggs before they hatch, Poplar! Magnolia is pretty adorable!


Also look how cute this little family photo is!


I decided it was high time the siblings and cousins got together! Hiya Willow!


Elm was the only one who stuck around long enough to actually hang out and chat––while Kengo and Bay were both pretty tired from work. It was nice to see Jakob, Myra, Prince, & co. again.


Meanwhile…

Pine: MWAMMM

Bay: Kengo, can you deal with this? I just want to go to bed.

Kengo: This is why I didn't want another baby!

Hey, at least he'll grow into a child soon, right?


Speaking of cousins, Magnolia's been bonding with Aspen quite a lot these days, whether it be park meet ups or phone calls! Perhaps it's because of their mutual love for light gray plaid?


Whatever it is, I love these two! Cutest mentor/mentee relationship!


And this is a picture to document Balsam's angsty little makeover! One day I will get better at documenting things…one day…


What's all this wild fancy dress about?

It's a birthday!

Whose birthday, you ask?


Not Prince's! I actually have no idea anymore…It's been a while since I've taken these pictures. But I can comfortably inform you that it's no one in the main legacy house!


This is actually Jalisa Arbor––Aspen's daughter! I'm very excited for the kids to know their cousins.


Bay: So…how long are we going to stand in the driveway? And whose house is this? Is it Aspen's?

Elm: I mean…His kid is here. So it's probably safe to say we're at Aspen's house. You'd have thought that the invitation would have mentioned it…


Willow: I'm just here for the drinks, man.


Maeve: Umm, what are you guys doing hiding in our bathroom? Aspen?

Aspen: Don't worry about it.

Maeve: What is going on here?

Aspen: Christopher is mad at Prince.

Maeve: …What did you do?

Prince: I don't even know!

Aspen: I feel like you do, though.


Jakob: Hey, what's with the face?

Christopher: Prince is dating my ex-wife.

Jakob: Oh jeez.

Yeah, it's true! I don't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure she's pregnant, too! Poor Christopher.


Christopher: I just can't believe you would do this to me.

Prince: Dude, I didn't know she was your ex!

Christopher: You were at our wedding!


Elm: Why are we still outside?

Bay: Because I would like to leave soon.

Elm: Should I run inside and grab the alcohol?

Bay: I like the way you think.


It didn't take long before the whole party was back out in the driveway.


These two are best friends now. I ship it.


Willow: Aaaaand I think it's time to leave.

Elm: At least there's no more room for babies in the house.


Unfortunately the sight wasn't much better at home. 

Bay: What have they done to my house?


Aaaand we forgot about Pine's birthday. Even though we were just at someone else's birthday party. I am the worst of simmers.


Welp, so here's Pine!


So I found the screenshots I took of Balsam…a little bit late in the game but better late than never!


He's such an angsty little looker and I LOVE IT. By the way, he grew up into the insane trait. I feel like he takes after Grandma Apple just a tad.


Bay has been surprisingly great at bonding with her daughter. It's pretty cute!


And Elm has turned out to be such a great father. They've raised such good kids!


Well…mostly.

Anyways, that's all for today!






No comments:

Post a Comment