Wednesday, October 25, 2017

4.0 Surprise?


Are most of our Arbor events primarily fodder to get this poor awkward young man a date with Rhonda at this point?

Yes.

Do I feel any shame over that?

Not even a little bit.

How's it going with Rhonda, Elm?

Elm: I think you can see how it's going. She thinks I'm weird.


Cale: You have to help him.

Bay: Please, Kengo. The sooner he makes a move, the sooner he'll move out.

Kengo: I really don't know how I'm supposed to help in this situation.


Apple: So, Rhonda--how do you like to spend your free time?

Rhonda: Mostly I like to focus on my career. I'm in the entertainment business.

Elm: Oh, me too!

Rhonda: You're in the entertainment business?

Elm: Oh, err, no. I meant focusing on my career.


Rhonda: Oh, nice! What do you do?

Elm: Well, I, uh, don't exactly have a career just yet…but I've been focusing a lot on getting one these days…

Rhonda:…

Apple: She walked away, son, you can open your eyes.


Elm: Mom, I'm hopeless.

Apple: Yes…I'm afraid you are, son.

Kengo: *Sigh.* Why am I the one that's supposed to fix this?


Bay: And so apparently he's doing the "me too" thing to get her to like him.

Kengo: That never goes well.

Bay: I know! I just want him to be happy…like we are.

Kengo: We are rather happy, aren't we?

Bay: In fact--


Bay: Things have been going so well that I think we should get married.


Kengo: Yes! I accept! On what condition?

Bay: What's that?

Kengo: We get married first thing tomorrow so that I don't have to spend another second without you as my wife?

Bay: Deal!


And so, first thing in the morning…


Bay and Kengo get married in front of a crowd of gawking relatives and friends who REFUSE TO SIT DOWN DURING THE CEREMONY.


Immediately after the ceremony, a reception filled with plenty of "juice" follows. 


You know, alongside really awkward glitches. I don't know if they're hugging or doing something entirely irrelevant to each other…


Apple: Aspen, what's wrong?

Aspen: I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ELM SINCE I'VE MOVED OUT! Am I just irrelevant anymore? Does no one care about me?

Apple: I think maybe you should talk to your brother?


Willow: Okay, well, I don't know why you're so sour on our sister's wedding day, but I'm going to leave this parfait here and walk away. Talk to Elm.

Aspen: *Fumes*

Elm: H-Hi Aspen…


Aspen: Why the hell haven't I heard from you since I've moved out?

Elm: I guess…I guess I'm just jealous of you socially. You do so well. With everyone.

Aspen: Ah. This is about a girl. I should've known.

Elm: I feel like I can't do anything right!

Aspen: You're definitely 100% trying too hard. Just be yourself.


A few hours later, Bay and Kengo are ready to consummate their marriage…apparently with a medieval style audience? Not-Hamza? Can you leave?


One thing leads to another…


And we have generation five on the way! It seems so soon!


Determined to take his brother's advice, Elm invites Rhonda over.


 Before saying anything to her, he kisses her before he loses his nerve.

Rhonda: Oh my god!

Elm: What? I'm so sorry! I knew I shouldn't have kissed you!

Rhonda: No! What took you so long?


With a renewed sense of confidence, Elm and Rhonda continue to spend the day together making up for lost time. I love these two! What do you guys think about a dualegacy this generation?


Doing okay, Bay?

Bay: I hate being pregnant. And working. So. Much. How am I supposed to be an astronaut if I'm pregnant?


I sent her straightaway to a bath so she would stop moaning.


At breakfast the next morning, Bay finds Rhonda at the kitchen table.

Bay: Well this is a pleasant surprise. My robe looks nice on you.

Rhonda: I am so embarrassed.


These two spend essentially no time apart now.


RHONDA DON'T MAKE THT FACE


RHONDA I AM WATCHING YOU. DO NOT BREAK HIS LITTLE HEART.


Oh, okay. We're good. Phew.


Bay: *Smirks* Called it.


Once Bay leaves, Elm and Rhonda decide that they really don't want to waste any time whatsoever.


And get married right there, with Elm still in his pajamas, in the kitchen.

So…I think I'm going to do a dualegacy…Mostly because I totally love Elm and Rhonda. So…surprise??? See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment