Wednesday, April 26, 2017

2.1 Weddings Galore


Welcome back, friends! Today we begin with a split-second decision by Camellia in the middle of the kitchen…


True legacy fashion! Although they've been dating a while so I definitely could have planned something better than this. Oops! I'll give them a real wedding instead. Compromises, right?


It comes as no surprise that Kayaan accepts, and I immediately get to wedding planning!


For our first ever legacy scenic wedding, we have the Von Haunt Estate!


Although I forgot that everyone is still in mourning…Thinking back, I probably should have waited. But, hey, it's no legacy unless you push through senselessly.


Myrtle and Laurel are also pretty torn up about it still. But I have a guest here that can hopefully cheer up Myrtle.


It's Joseph Gordon-Levitt Art Carnes! And wow does he look taken by our heir.


These two get in some bonding, which is nice because Laurel's just not that close to her sisters. Now that her parents are gone, it's definitely time to fix that. I don't want her becoming the lone horse of the family.


And there's the handsome groom with the ultimate lady-saver, cock-blocker, Giancarlo! I love Giancarlo.



Camellia and Kayaan are so cute together. I'll miss having them around at the legacy house.


As Kayaan's saying his vows, I notice this from Myrtle. I think Myrtle's going to miss her best friend. We all know how annoyingly hard it is to keep up friendships in TS4 (or maybe I'm just a bad social sim player).


Regardless, we have our first couple of generation two, ladies and gentlemen! And soon hopefully they will get us a start on generation three!


It turns out to be a real party. Even the ghosts pop out for the night!


So I move them into a quaint little two-bedroom home (I don't really like to cheat with my spares. I like things to develop naturally––even though apparently they just don't go to work or anything ugh).


 And realize that I probably should've given them a little bit of that 80,000 just lying around the Arbor home. Oh well. C'est la vie, live and learn. I don't think Camellia will do well poor, though.


Hi Juniper! Nice to see you around! Even if it is taking our alcohol.


After LITERALLY FIVE DAYS of just sending Myrtle to and from work, pretty much promotion pounding her, I decide that I should probably let her get a move on in her love life and also in the legacy. So, I send her and Art out on a date. Where we see Camellia and Kayaan also out on a date! Aw! And the men apparently have the same taste in fashion, which is amusing.


Myrtle: I've never actually been out to a restaurant before. Should I get wine?

Art: You should always get wine.


I'm glad Myrtle and Art got a corner table, though, because this looks low-key awkward.


*Art being also low-key annoyed that Myrtle is taking forever to order*


Art: So I'm thinking about quitting my job as a sales rep. I've always really wanted to––okay don't laugh.

Myrtle: What? I'm not going to laugh.

Art: I've, well, I've always wanted to be a painter.

Myrtle:…

Art: Fine, go ahead.

Myrtle: ART WANTS TO MAKE ART.


Myrtle: Thank you for that. I've been so pent-up from work all week. I needed a good laugh.

Art: I'm glad it came at my expense, if any.


Myrtle: You know, I'm not sure I actually know what your aspiration is.

Art: Yeah, I didn't want to put a lot of pressure on our relationship in the beginning.

Myrtle: Why? What relevance does it have on our relationship?

Art: I have the soulmate aspiration.

Myrtle: Oh!

Art: Is that…weird for you?

Myrtle: Not at all. *swoons*


They retire back home to Myrtle's for the night. Also I was really failing with the plumbobs in this chapter. Yikes.


Myrtle was really feeling the night atmosphere, and decided to ask Art a very important question.


He said yes!


And the couple got to celebrating!


We actually give it a whole twelve hours before throwing the wedding! And it's another destination wedding!


Also I gave Art a sleek new makeover. Don't worry, he only has his suit for special occasions, though.


Exchanging rings––how sweet.


And tadah! We now have a generation two spouse for our heir!


Things seemed to be going pretty swell for the couple!


Grim! No! Leave now! Seriously?


Unfortunately the party had a bit of a holdup by this person whose name I do not know dying just shy of the wedding ceremony. If anything, I guess I'm glad it wasn't *during* the wedding ceremony.


Again, still severely failing with pumbobs, but look! Generation three!


As usual, however, she spends the vast majority of her pregnancy grumpy and being her usual workaholic self.


Building cool things, being all sciency.


Laurel's been working on her athletic aspiration, and apparently grim also likes to get his pump on. Hey, it is nice to see him when he's not collecting someone's soul.


And I'll leave you with a picture of Laurel, who has apparently suddenly lost a decent amount of weight from working out, and who now closely resembles her eldest sister, Camellia. Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment